A layered pudding with layers of Swiss roll cake, creamy cheesecake and rich milk chocolate ganache. Everything together makes a delicious, easy dessert which will surely be a family favorite.
It’s been long since I posted a pudding recipe, so here it is today. I know you all love pudding recipes, since my blog stats go high up whenever I post any dessert recipe. What other type of recipes do you guys like to see here? Let me know. 🙂
If you are looking for an easy, last minute yummy dessert, then this is for you. My son loves anything with chocolate ganache on it. So I put two layers of ganache in this and it was a massive hit with him and his cousins.
Here is the recipe for you.
Swiss roll cake (chocolate or vanilla)
For cheesecake layer:
- 180g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tin nestle cream
- 2 sachet dream whip
- 2-3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
For chocolate ganache: (You can make half of it and add as one layer)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 250g milk chocolate
- 3 tbsp butter
- You can add a layer of crushed biscuits combined with butter at the base or in the middle layer.
To make chocolate ganache:
- Firstly make the chocolate ganache.
- For that, cut the chocolate into small pieces.
- Heat cream and butter until it comes to a boiling point.
- Turn off the heat and add in the chocolate. Let it sit there for 5 minutes covered.
- Open the lid and stir well with a whisk until all the chocolate gets melted. Keep aside.
To make cheesecake cream layer:
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients for cream and blend for 2 minutes.
- In a pudding tray, place sliced swiss roll cake as first layer.
- Pour half of the prepared ganache over it.
- Pour half of the cheesecake cream as the next layer.
- Place another layer of sliced cake.
- Pour remaining cream.
- Pour remaining ganache.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.