A scrumptious chocolate cake with just three ingredients. It is extremely easy to put together and it comes out looking pretty impressive and super soft.
It feels so good to be back here after the long break I took. I missed my blog and communicating with all my lovely readers. I am very sorry for not responding to most of the messages you all sent me. I promise, I will get back to each and every one of you soon. As many of you guessed, I became a mommy again Alhamdulillah. I gave birth to my third child, a precious boy and we named him Syed Omar.
It has been crazy here the past few months. I have been completely caught up with a lot of things. I moved to a new place just few weeks before my delivery. So shifting and arranging my new home with a 2 year old and an active 6 year old was challenging for me. But I am extremely grateful for everything, Alhamdulillah. I feel I finally got into a routine now and I am ready and super excited to be back here with lots of recipes and videos.
I am making a come back with this amazing chocolate cake which will be your favorite cake recipe especially if you have children who are hungry 24/7. All you need is a box of Oreo cookies, baking powder and milk. Crush the cookies, mix in baking powder and milk and voila! your cake batter is done. Bake it for 20 minutes and there you have your super moist chocolate cake. Slather a generous amount of Nutella and get ready to be amazed after taking a bite of this indulgence. The fun fact about this cake is that, it is super soft and spongy the day you bake it, but once you refrigerate it it becomes fudgy, like a brownie the next day. I liked the fudgy texture more.
Hope you will give this cake a try and please do let me know how it turned out for you.
3 Ingredient Chocolate Cake (No Flour, No Oil, No Eggs)
- 350 grams Oreo Cookies (about 38 cookies)
- 1 1/4 cup warm milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan and line it with baking paper (grease on top of the baking paper as well).
- Powder the Oreo biscuits in a food processor into very fine crumbs.
- Whisk in baking powder.
- Pour warm milk into it and combine. Your batter is ready.
- Transfer the batter into the greased pan and bake for about 20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool.
- Spread a generous amount of Nutella on top. Trim the edges for a neat finish and serve.
Recipe adapted from Emma’s Goodies