A super quick Cookies and Cream Ice Cream which requires only three ingredients. To take it to the next level, I poured a two ingredient magic shell on top and it tasted divine.
I’ve been trying to keep my kids busy during their summer break by making them do things they like. Both my kids love helping me in the kitchen, which sometimes turns out to be a hassle for me, haha. So, when I told them they are going to be the main in my next video, they got very excited.
And they just couldn’t stop giggling when I told them that we are making Ice Cream. This 3 ingredient ice cream is so good that it tastes a lot like the Baskin Robbins cookies and cream ice cream. To make it even more interesting, we made a 2 ingredient magic shell sauce, which magically turns hard like a chocolate shell when we pour it on the cold ice cream. That actually happens because of the coconut oil in it. Do give it a try.
3 Ingredient Cookies & Cream Ice Cream with Magic Shell
For Ice Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped to stiff peaks
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk (½of one 397g tin)
- 8 Oreo cookies crushed
For Magic Shell:
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
To make Ice Cream:
- Mix all the ingredients and place in a tray.
- Freeze it for 6-7 hours or overnight.
- Scoop out the ice cream and poura thin layer of magic shell sauce over it. Wait for few seconds until the shell hardens.
To make Magic Shell:
- Add chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat it in 12 second intervals until it it melted completely.