A flaky and soft flat bread/parantha with garlic and mint leaves.
* If you like plain parathas, just omit the pudina and garlic and only apply oil on the surface of rolled dough.
* While making pleats, make thin pleats. Do not make thick, broad ones.
* The more pleats you make, the flakier the parathas would be.
* Rolling the parathas thin paper like is the key to getting flaky parathas.
* You can replace milk with lukewarm water.
* I fried my garlic in oil and used that oil and garlic. It’s just an extra step. You can avoid it.