A very rich and creamy chicken curry.
* If you dont like the flavor of saffron, you can omit it. You can use kewra water too for the aroma.
* The chicken can be grilled too.
* The cashew and almond can be made into a paste at first and then added to the gravy, then the gravy need not be blended.
* You can adjust the heat by altering the the number of green chillies used.
* To make saffron milk, take few strands of saffron and put it in 4-5 tbsp of milk and heat it in the microwave for few minutes. Take out, cover it for 5-10 minutes. The saffron with impart its color and flavor into the milk.
* You can add chicken stock instead of water for more flavor.