If you love mars chocolate or not, you are definitely gonna love this one! I am not a big fan of mars chocolate, but i love these beauties.
The combination of chocolate, butter and cornflakes is simply mind blowing. All the caramel, chocolate and nougat melts beautifully into a gooey sticky mess which pairs so well with the cornflakes and it makes for such a quick sweet treat.
Actually i hadn’t planned to post this recipe since it is extremely simple and easy, but this is such a delicious one that i couldn’t resist. This will be a super hit between kids, so if you are planning on conducting any children’s party, include this in your menu. It will be devoured by both kids and adults alike.
I am not at all safe around this stuff. I find it too addictive, cant stop once i start. Its the same for my husband. I am sure it will be the same for you guys too. So definitely give this a try. 🙂
Recipe courtesy: Sister 🙂
200 g mars bar ( 4 standard size ones)
50 g unsalted butter
2 cups cornflakes
✔️ Do not refrigerate for long hours as it will become too hard.
✔️ Store in an airtight jar at room temperature.
- Yields 12
- Recipe courtesy: Sister 🙂
- 200 g mars bar ( 4 standard size ones)
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 cups cornflakes
- In a pan melt the butter.
- When it is half melted add in the chopped mars bars. Mix well and let it melt in very low flame. It has to melt and become like a chocolate sauce.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cornflakes and combine well.
- Divide into 12 cupcake moulds and refrigerate for 15 mins.
- ✔️ Do not refrigerate for long hours as it will become too hard.
- ✔️ Store in an airtight jar at room temperature.