Rice Krispies Treat are a confection made by binding Kellogg’s Rice Krispies using a combination of melted butter and Snickers bars.
Treat your kids with something special and sweet this week. Why not with this super simple, Snickers Rice Krispies Treats which can be made with just 3 ingredients? All you need is butter, Snickers bar and of course Rice Krispies. Isn’t that cool?!
We are a big fan of Rice Krispies treats in our house. When we get bored with other cookies, and treats, Rice Krispies treat have been there for us….like a faithful, trustworthy friend! 😀 😀 My little guy loves it too. Even though he has very few teeth, he somehow manages to munch on this one. And he looks so cute when he does that, brings a big smile on my face. <3
These treats are perfect for edible gifts too. I love to give and receive edible gifts. 🙂
I have used Snickers bars here, but you can replace it with any other caramel or plain chocolate. I think I should try this with white chocolate next time. I’m sure it will taste incredible.
This recipe is very very similar to Mars Bar Crispies, which I posted in the blog long back, which is too good also. So here goes the recipe for Snickers Rice Krispie Treats. Enjoy!
- 200g Snickers Bars
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- These treats will become a little hard after sometime. But it tastes good that way too. But if you want it to be chewy, just microwave it for few seconds before having it.
- In a pan melt the butter.
- When it is half melted, add in the chopped snickers bars. Mix it well and let it melt in very low flame and be like a chocolate sauce.
- Add the Rice Krispies into this and mix well.
- Make small rounds or discs.