Burritos with taco seasoned grilled chicken, jalapeños, cheese and lots of creamy ranch sauce.
In my house we love Mexican food. That is what me and my husband prefer after our very own Indian cuisine. We love that heat and kick in our food and Mexican dishes has it from their jalapeños, chipotle, taco spices etc etc. I have posted many Mexican inspired recipes before like Chicken Fajita Pizza, Enchilada Pizza, Spicy Chicken Quesadillas, and One Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta. Do check these recipes out.
I have used the tantalizing blend of taco spices by McCormick for my chicken so it just couldn’t get easier. I included a new sauce in my pantry and that is Heinz Ranch Sauce and I am so obsessed with it. I put it in my sandwiches and wraps all the time now. In this Burrito, the ranch sauce takes this wrap to the next level. And it is so easy and convenient, you just have to squeeze it out of the bottle directly into your sandwiches and devour. I tucked in a lot of jalapeños in the wrap and also sprinkled some chili flakes and it was sooo good.
So the next time you are craving some heat and want an easy meal that you can get on your dinner table quickly, give this Chicken Ranch Burritos a try. You will love it.
- 300g chicken breast
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- Ranch sauce
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Coriander leaves
- Red chilli flakes
- Mozzarella cheese
- If you don’t have taco seasoning mix with you, you can make it at home using this recipe.
- I used Heinz ranch sauce, but you can make it at home. Recipe here.
- You can add lettuce, avocado or tomatoes too.
- Marinate the chicken breast with taco seasoning and shallow fry or grill till done.
- Slice the chicken and keep aside.
- To assemble the burritos, take the tortillas and place the sliced chicken.
- Add jalapeños, coriander leaves, mozzarella cheese and ranch sauce. Finally add chilli flakes.
- Roll the burritos, tucking the sides inside.
- Heat butter on a griddle pan and toast the burritos on both sides and let the mozzarella melt.
- Serve immediately.