A very quick and easy garlic bread made on the usual hot dog bun. All you need are garlic, butter, parsley and bun. The taste and flavor is no lesser than the real garlic bread.
Whenever I make simple grilled chicken for lunch, I run out of ideas for the sides to go along with it. I started making this garlic bread recently and I cannot stop making it. It is super simple and tastes very good. My kids are a big fan of it, so they have been getting this for snack as well. 😀
For sure many of you will already be making garlic bread this way, so I was a little reluctant to post this embarassingly easy recipe. But I thought, why not?! this will be new for many. I didn’t want you guys to miss this recipe. Hope you’ll give this a try. Enjoy. 🙂
Quick Garlic Bread
- 60 grams softened butter if using salted butter, don't add salt
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped
- Salt to taste
- 5 hot dog buns (any shaped bun will work)
- Mix together butter, garlic, parsley and salt.
- Slit open the bun and spread the garlic butter.
- Heat a frying pan and toast the buns on medium low heat until it turns golden brown and slightly crisp.
- Serve and enjoy.