A very easy dessert which requires only 5 ingredients. It has a layer of mango juice soaked pound cake, white chocolate cream and finally a layer of mango jelly. The combination of ingredients are superb, it gives a phenomenal taste to the pudding.
I’ve been obsessed with mango jelly recently, that I stocked up a lot of jelly packets in my kitchen cabinet. You might have seen my previous post, which is of another super simple, just mix and serve Floating Mango Dessert. If you haven’t, please go check it out. You definitely wouldn’t want to miss it. It is soo good.
I was so happy with how this dessert turned out because I just simply came up with this recipe by using up whatever I had in hand at that time. The pudding part is basically just thick cream and melted white chocolate mixed together and it set so well that I could cut out neat slices of the pudding. White chocolate and mango combination is a match made in heaven really. So overall the flavor and textures of the pudding was a total hit. Hope you guys love it too.
White Chocolate and Mango Jelly Pudding
- 1 Pound cake
- Mango Juice
- 375 Ml Thick Cream
- 190 Grams White Chocolate I used 5 bars galaxy white
- 1 Packet Mango Jelly
- Cut the pound cake into slices and place in a medium sized rectangular pan.
- Pour mango juice all over the cake.
- To make the cream, add thick cream to a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate in a separate bowl by heating and stirring it in 15 second bursts in a microwave oven or double boil and melt.
- Mix the cream and white chocolate together gently. The cream part is ready.
- Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Prepare the mango jelly as per package directions. Pour the jelly gently ove rth eset pudding.
- Refrigerate overnight.