An incredibly easy, delicious dessert which requires only 3 main ingredients. If you have leftover samosa sheets, then make these sweet crisps with which you’ll get addicted for sure, It’s so good!!
I am so excited to bring this recipe for you all. These are crisp fried samosa sheets with a drizzle of Nutella and Lotus. That’s it, but I am not lying, it tasted amazing. I made this dessert for an Iftar party that I conducted last week and this was really the show stopper. The kids and grown ups enjoyed it equally. I seriously never thought that this simple a recipe would taste so good.
I am sure that most of your freezers will have a packet of samosa sheet. Pull that out and please do try this recipe out, I am sure that you won’t get disappointed.
Sheets Crisps Dessert
- Samosa sheets
- Sealing paste made with flour and water
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Make a sealing paste by mixing about 1 tbsp flour with few tsps of water.
- Cut the sheets into two halves.
- Take samosa sheets and brush paste on the tip of one side of the sheet. Fold it and seal the edges. Make as many as you like.
- Similarly, spread paste and roll the sheet and seal the end.
- Deep fry these.
- Place in a serving plate and spread melted Nutella and Lotus. For garnish add powdered pistachios.
Recipe inspired from Ayaaldalalaa